This study was funded by the Swiss Federal Office of Energy (SFOE) and constitutes a part of the Energy Policy Fundamentals research program.
Impact of social value orientation on energy conservation in different behavioral domains
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 1725–1735, August 2013
How to Cite
Sütterlin, B., Brunner, T. A. and Siegrist, M. (2013), Impact of social value orientation on energy conservation in different behavioral domains. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 1725–1735. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12128
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Swiss Federal Office of Energy (SFOE)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!