Varieties of trust-betrayal: emotion and relief patterns in different domains
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1799–1813, September 2013
How to Cite
Joskowicz–Jabloner, L. and Leiser, D. (2013), Varieties of trust-betrayal: emotion and relief patterns in different domains. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 1799–1813. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12130
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!