Inside the leader relationship: constructive controversy for team effectiveness in China
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1827–1837, September 2013
How to Cite
Chen, N. Y. F. and Tjosvold, D. (2013), Inside the leader relationship: constructive controversy for team effectiveness in China. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 1827–1837. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12134
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: LU (3404/05H)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!