PATH: a program to build resilience and thriving in undergraduates
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 2169–2184, November 2013
How to Cite
Gerson, M. W. and Fernandez, N. (2013), PATH: a program to build resilience and thriving in undergraduates. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 2169–2184. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12168
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Office for Undergraduate Research of California Lutheran University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!