Interactive effects of proactive personality and display rules on emotional labor in organizations
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 12, pages 2350–2359, December 2013
How to Cite
Randolph, K. L. and Dahling, J. J. (2013), Interactive effects of proactive personality and display rules on emotional labor in organizations. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 2350–2359. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12184
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!