This research was supported by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) grants U01 AA014738 and R21 AA 016800-01A1. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIAAA or the National Institutes of Health. NIAAA had no role in the study design, collection, analysis or interpretation of the data, writing the manuscript, or the decision to submit the paper for publication. The authors wish to thank Ms. Jessica Holscher and Ms. Cheyenne Anderson who assisted in the editing of the manuscript.
Alcohol consumption, dating relationships, and preliminary sexual outcomes in collegiate natural drinking groups
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 12, pages 2391–2400, December 2013
How to Cite
Devos-Comby, L., Daniel, J. and Lange, J. E. (2013), Alcohol consumption, dating relationships, and preliminary sexual outcomes in collegiate natural drinking groups. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 2391–2400. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12187
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA). Grant Numbers: U01 AA014738, R21 AA 016800-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!