A theory-driven investigation of prospective applicants' intentions to submit video résumés
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 12, pages 2449–2461, December 2013
How to Cite
Gissel, A. L., Thompson, L. F. and Pond, S. B. (2013), A theory-driven investigation of prospective applicants' intentions to submit video résumés. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 2449–2461. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12191
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!