A matter of perspective: why past moral behavior can sometimes encourage and other times discourage future moral striving
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 201–209, March 2014
How to Cite
Susewind, M. and Hoelzl, E. (2014), A matter of perspective: why past moral behavior can sometimes encourage and other times discourage future moral striving. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 44: 201–209. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12214
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!