Three layers of collective victimhood: effects of multileveled victimhood on intergroup conflicts in the Israeli–Arab context
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 778–794, December 2014
How to Cite
Schori-Eyal, N., Halperin, E. and Bar-Tal, D. (2014), Three layers of collective victimhood: effects of multileveled victimhood on intergroup conflicts in the Israeli–Arab context. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 44: 778–794. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12268
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Israel Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!