Spring phenology and timing of breeding in short-distance migrant birds: phenotypic responses and offspring recruitment patterns in common goldeneyes
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 457–465, September 2014
How to Cite
Clark, R. G., Pöysä, H., Runko, P. and Paasivaara, A. (2014), Spring phenology and timing of breeding in short-distance migrant birds: phenotypic responses and offspring recruitment patterns in common goldeneyes. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 457–465. doi: 10.1111/jav.00290
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2014
- the Finnish Game and Fisheries Research Inst.
- Finnish Natural Resources Research Foundation
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Finnish Game Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!