Taxonomy and conservation: a tale of two tinamou species groups (Tinamidae, Crypturellus)
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 484–492, September 2014
How to Cite
Laverde-R, O. and Cadena, C. D. (2014), Taxonomy and conservation: a tale of two tinamou species groups (Tinamidae, Crypturellus). Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 484–492. doi: 10.1111/jav.00298
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!