Extra-pair paternity in relation to breeding synchrony in ground tits: an individual-based approach
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
How to Cite
Wang, C. and Lu, X. (2014), Extra-pair paternity in relation to breeding synchrony in ground tits: an individual-based approach. Journal of Avian Biology. doi: 10.1111/jav.00318
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Paper manuscript accepted 2 April 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!