Extra-pair paternity in relation to breeding synchrony in ground tits: an individual-based approach
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 561–565, November 2014
How to Cite
Wang, C. and Lu, X. (2014), Extra-pair paternity in relation to breeding synchrony in ground tits: an individual-based approach. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 561–565. doi: 10.1111/jav.00318
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- National Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30830019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!