Age-specific survival and recruitment of piping plovers Charadrius melodus in the Great Lakes region
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 437–449, September 2014
How to Cite
Saunders, S. P., Arnold, T. W., Roche, E. A. and Cuthbert, F. J. (2014), Age-specific survival and recruitment of piping plovers Charadrius melodus in the Great Lakes region. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 437–449. doi: 10.1111/jav.00319
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2014
- the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the Michigan Dep of Natural Resources
- the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!