The mucous covering of fecal sacs prevents birds from infection with enteric bacteria
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 354–358, July 2014
How to Cite
Ibáñez-Álamo, J. D., Ruiz-Rodríguez, M. and Soler, J. J. (2014), The mucous covering of fecal sacs prevents birds from infection with enteric bacteria. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 354–358. doi: 10.1111/jav.00353
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia/FEDER. Grant Number: CGL 2010-19233-C03-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!