Lower survival probability of house sparrows severely infected by the gapeworm parasite
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 365–373, July 2014
How to Cite
Holand, H., Jensen, H., Tufto, J., Soliman, M., Pärn, H., Sæther, B.-E. and Ringsby, T. H. (2014), Lower survival probability of house sparrows severely infected by the gapeworm parasite. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 365–373. doi: 10.1111/jav.00354
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- the Norwegian Research Council
- the Norwegian Univ. of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!