Effects of experimental tail shortening on the phenotypic condition of barn swallows Hirundo rustica: implications for tail-length evolution
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 345–353, July 2014
How to Cite
Cuervo, J. J. and de Ayala, R. M. (2014), Effects of experimental tail shortening on the phenotypic condition of barn swallows Hirundo rustica: implications for tail-length evolution. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 345–353. doi: 10.1111/jav.00356
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2014
- the Andalusian Regional Government. Grant Number: Acc. Coord. 2001
- the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology
- the European Regional Development Fund. Grant Numbers: BOS2001-1717, CGL2008-00137/BOS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!