Maternal dietary carotenoids mitigate detrimental effects of maternal GnRH on offspring immune function in Japanese quail Coturnix japonica
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 334–344, July 2014
How to Cite
Peluc, S. I., Reed, W. L., Gibbs, P. and McGraw, K. J. (2014), Maternal dietary carotenoids mitigate detrimental effects of maternal GnRH on offspring immune function in Japanese quail Coturnix japonica. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 334–344. doi: 10.1111/jav.00360
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- the Dept of Biological Sciences, North Dakota State Univ
- NDSU AES/CSM collaborative grant program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!