Foraging movements of Leach's storm-petrels Oceanodroma leucorhoa during incubation
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 305–314, July 2014
How to Cite
Pollet, I. L., Ronconi, R. A., Jonsen, Ian. D., Leonard, M. L., Taylor, P. D. and Shutler, D. (2014), Foraging movements of Leach's storm-petrels Oceanodroma leucorhoa during incubation. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 305–314. doi: 10.1111/jav.00361
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2014
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) Post-Graduate Scholarship
- Encana Corporation
- Nova Scotia Habitat Conservation Fund
- NSERC Collaborative Research and Development grant
- the Ocean Tracking Network
- Exxon Mobil
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!