Diverse avian malaria and other haemosporidian parasites in Andean house wrens: evidence for regional co-diversification by host-switching
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 374–386, July 2014
How to Cite
Galen, S. C. and Witt, C. C. (2014), Diverse avian malaria and other haemosporidian parasites in Andean house wrens: evidence for regional co-diversification by host-switching. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 374–386. doi: 10.1111/jav.00375
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-1146491
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0543556
- NCRR-NIH. Grant Number: P20RR018754
- the UNM Center for Evolutionary and Theoretical Immunology (CETI)
- Robert W. Dickerman, and the Lynn A. Hertel Graduate Research Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!