Testosterone levels in feces predict risk-sensitive foraging in hummingbirds
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 501–506, September 2014
How to Cite
Chávez-Zichinelli, C. A., Gómez, L., Ortiz-Pulido, R., Lara, C., Valdéz, R. and Romano, M. C. (2014), Testosterone levels in feces predict risk-sensitive foraging in hummingbirds. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 501–506. doi: 10.1111/jav.00387
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2014
- the Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACyT). Grant Numbers: 209372, 48612
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!