Genetic structure in Iberian and Moroccan populations of the globally threatened great bustard Otis tarda: a microsatellite perspective
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 507–513, September 2014
How to Cite
Horreo, J. L., Alonso, J. C., Palacín, C. and Milá, B. (2014), Genetic structure in Iberian and Moroccan populations of the globally threatened great bustard Otis tarda: a microsatellite perspective. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 507–513. doi: 10.1111/jav.00401
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2014
- the Spanish Ministry for Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CGL2008-02567
- the Dirección General de Investigación. Grant Number: PB91-0081, PB94-0068, PB97-1252, BOS2002-01543, CGL2005-04893 and CGL2008-02567
- Agencia Española de Cooperación Internacional of the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Grant Number: 2000MA1000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!