Why water birds forage at night: a test using black-tailed godwits Limosa limosa during migratory periods
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 406–409, July 2014
How to Cite
Santiago-Quesada, F., Estrella, S. M., Sánchez-Guzmán, J. M. and Masero, J. A. (2014), Why water birds forage at night: a test using black-tailed godwits Limosa limosa during migratory periods. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 406–409. doi: 10.1111/jav.00420
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2014
- Gobierno de Extremadura and FEDER funds. Grant Number: PRI 2PR03A010 and GR10174
- Gobierno de Extremadura and FSE. Grant Number: PO10014 and RE12002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!