Irruptive movements and breeding dispersal of snowy owls: a specialized predator exploiting a pulsed resource
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 536–544, November 2014
How to Cite
Therrien, J.-F., Gauthier, G., Pinaud, D. and Bêty, J. (2014), Irruptive movements and breeding dispersal of snowy owls: a specialized predator exploiting a pulsed resource. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 536–544. doi: 10.1111/jav.00426
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- the Dept of Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
- the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- the Nunavut Wildlife Management Board
- the Fond Québécois de Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies (FQRNT)
- the network of Center of Excellence ArcticNet
- the Garfield-Weston Foundation
- the Fonds Richard-Bernard
- the Centre d’Études Nordiques
- Univ. Laval
- Univ. du Québec à Rimouski
- Univ. of Saskatchewan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!