Horned larks on the Tibetan Plateau adjust the breeding strategy according to the seasonal changes in the risk of nest predation and food availability
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 466–474, September 2014
How to Cite
Du, B., Liu, C.-J., Yang, M., Bao, S.-J., Guan, M.-M. and Liu, N.-F. (2014), Horned larks on the Tibetan Plateau adjust the breeding strategy according to the seasonal changes in the risk of nest predation and food availability. Journal of Avian Biology, 45: 466–474. doi: 10.1111/jav.00449
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2014
- the National Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070346
- the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, China. Grant Number: lzujbky-2013-206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!