Paper No. JAWRA-12-0087-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Characterization of Storm Flow Dynamics of Headwater Streams in the South Carolina Lower Coastal Plain1
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 76–89, February 2013
How to Cite
Epps, T. H., Hitchcock, D. R., Jayakaran, A. D., Loflin, D. R., Williams, T. M. and Amatya, D. M. (2013), Characterization of Storm Flow Dynamics of Headwater Streams in the South Carolina Lower Coastal Plain. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 49: 76–89. doi: 10.1111/jawr.12000
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Received April 6, 2012; accepted August 13, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!