Paper No. JAWRA-12-0027-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Effect of Soils on Water Quantity and Quality in Piedmont Forested Headwater Watersheds of North Carolina1
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 132–150, February 2013
How to Cite
Boggs, J., Sun, G., Jones, D. and McNulty, S. G. (2013), Effect of Soils on Water Quantity and Quality in Piedmont Forested Headwater Watersheds of North Carolina. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 49: 132–150. doi: 10.1111/jawr.12001
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Received February 8, 2012; accepted August 23, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!