Paper No. JAWRA-12-0132-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Effect of Flow Depth and Velocity on Nitrate Loss Rates in Natural Channels1
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 205–216, February 2013
How to Cite
Carleton, J. N. and Mohamoud, Y. M. (2013), Effect of Flow Depth and Velocity on Nitrate Loss Rates in Natural Channels. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 49: 205–216. doi: 10.1111/jawr.12007
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Received May 29, 2012; accepted September 20, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!