Paper No. JAWRA-11-0161-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Oregon Hydrologic Landscapes: A Classification Framework1
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 163–182, February 2013
How to Cite
Wigington, P. J., Leibowitz, S. G., Comeleo, R. L. and Ebersole, J. L. (2013), Oregon Hydrologic Landscapes: A Classification Framework. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 49: 163–182. doi: 10.1111/jawr.12009
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Received December 30, 2011; accepted August 31, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 3How does spatial variability of climate affect catchment streamflow predictions?, Journal of Hydrology, 2014, 517, 135, , , , ,
- 4Predicting the occurrence of cold-water patches at intermittent and ephemeral tributary confluences with warm rivers, Freshwater Science, 2014, 000, , , , ,