Paper No. JAWRA-11-0104-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Release, Dispersion, and Resuspension of Escherichia coli From Direct Fecal Deposits Under Controlled Flows1
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 319–327, April 2013
How to Cite
McDaniel, R. L., Soupir, M. L., Tuttle, R. B. and Cervantes, A. E. (2013), Release, Dispersion, and Resuspension of Escherichia coli From Direct Fecal Deposits Under Controlled Flows. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 49: 319–327. doi: 10.1111/jawr.12022
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Received August 20, 2011; accepted October 17, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!