Paper No. JAWRA-12-0128-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
A New Flood Index for Use in Evaluation of Local Flood Severity: A Case Study of Small Ungauged Catchments in Korea1
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 1–14, February 2013
How to Cite
Ahn, J. H. and Choi, H. I. (2013), A New Flood Index for Use in Evaluation of Local Flood Severity: A Case Study of Small Ungauged Catchments in Korea. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 49: 1–14. doi: 10.1111/jawr.12025
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Received May 13, 2012; accepted September 10, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!