Paper No. JAWRA-12-0003-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Hydrogeochemical and Isotopic Investigations on Groundwater Salinization in the Datong Basin, Northern China1
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Water Resources Association.
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 402–414, April 2013
How to Cite
Xie, X., Wang, Y., Li, J., Su, C. and Duan, M. (2013), Hydrogeochemical and Isotopic Investigations on Groundwater Salinization in the Datong Basin, Northern China. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 49: 402–414. doi: 10.1111/jawr.12028
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Received January 4, 2012; accepted November 5, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!