Paper No. JAWRA-12-0047-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Predicting the Planform Configuration of the Braided Toklat River, Alaska, With a Suite of Rule-Based Models1
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Water Resources Association. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 390–401, April 2013
How to Cite
Podolak, C. J.P. (2013), Predicting the Planform Configuration of the Braided Toklat River, Alaska, With a Suite of Rule-Based Models. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 49: 390–401. doi: 10.1111/jawr.12029
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Received February 22, 2012; accepted October 31, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!