Paper No. JAWRA-12-0141-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Development and Application of an Agricultural Intensity Index to Invertebrate and Algal Metrics from Streams at Two Scales†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 431–448, April 2013
How to Cite
2013. Development and Application of an Agricultural Intensity Index to Invertebrate and Algal Metrics from Streams at Two Scales. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) 49(2):431-448.,
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- USGS National Water Quality Assessment Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!