Paper No. JAWRA-12-0089-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Received April 13, 2012; accepted November 11, 2012. Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
An Assessment of U.S. Stream Compensatory Mitigation Policy: Necessary Changes to Protect Ecosystem Functions and Services†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 449–462, April 2013
How to Cite
2013. An Assessment of U.S. Stream Compensatory Mitigation Policy: Necessary Changes to Protect Ecosystem Functions and Services. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) 49(2):449-462, , , , , and ,
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Ecosystem Restoration through Interdisciplinary Exchange
- IGERT program
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0654305
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!