Paper No. JAWRA-12-0115-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).
Multi-Decadal Remote-Sensing Analysis of Irrigated Areas in the Lower Rio Grande Valley, New Mexico†
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 484–497, June 2013
How to Cite
2013. Multi-Decadal Remote-Sensing Analysis of Irrigated Areas in the Lower Rio Grande Valley, New Mexico. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) .49(3):484–497and ,
Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- New Mexico Interstate Stream Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!