Paper No. JAWRA-12-0121-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).
Tamarix and Diorhabda Leaf Beetle Interactions: Implications for Tamarix Water Use and Riparian Habitat†
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 534–548, June 2013
How to Cite
2013. Tamarix and Diorhabda Leaf Beetle Interactions: Implications for Tamarix Water Use and Riparian Habitat. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) .49(3):534–548and ,
Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- USGS Southwest Biological Science Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!