Paper No. JAWRA-12-0113-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Received May 4, 2012; accepted October 22, 2012. © 2013 American Water Resources Association.
Sensitivity of Landsat-Scale Energy Balance to Aerodynamic Variability in Mountains and Complex Terrain†
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 592–604, June 2013
How to Cite
2013. Sensitivity of Landsat-Scale Energy Balance to Aerodynamic Variability in Mountains and Complex Terrain. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) .49(3):592–604, , , ,
Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station
- Idaho Engineering Experiment Station
- National Science Foundation
- National Science Foundation EPSCoR. Grant Number: EPS-0814387
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!