Reply No. JAWRA-13-0043-Y of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). © 2013 American Water Resources Association.DOI: 10.1111/jawr.12060.
Reply to Discussion
Reply to Discussion†
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 725–734, June 2013
How to Cite
2013. Reply to Discussion — “Nutrient Inputs to the Laurentian Great Lakes by Source and Watershed Estimated Using SPARROW Watershed Models” by R. Peter Richards, Ibrahim Alameddine, J. David Allan, David B. Baker, Nathan S. Bosch, Remegio Confesor, Joseph V. DePinto, David M. Dolan, Jeffrey M. Reutter, and Donald Scavia. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).49(3):725–734and ,
Discussion No. JAWRA-11-0147-D of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) DOI: 10.1111⁄jawr.12006.
Paper No. JAWRA-10-0172-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) 47(5):1011-1033.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- U.S. Geological Survey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!