Paper No. JAWRA-12-0056-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).
Flood Protection: Highlighting an Investment Trap Between Built and Natural Capital†
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Water Resources Association (or) No claim to original U.S. government works
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 681–692, June 2013
How to Cite
2013. Flood Protection: Highlighting an Investment Trap Between Built and Natural Capital. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) .49(3):681–692, , , and ,
Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- New Zealand Ministry for Science and Innovation. Grant Number: 1002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!