Paper No. JAWRA-12-0197-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).
Assessing the Impacts of E. coli Laden Streambed Sediment on E. coli Loads over a Range of Flows and Sediment Characteristics†
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1261–1269, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Assessing the Impacts of E. coli Laden Streambed Sediment on E. coli Loads over a Range of Flows and Sediment Characteristics. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) 49(6):1261-1269. DOI: 10.1111/jawr.12079and ,
Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 7. Grant Number: X7-97703701-1
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0967845
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!