Paper No. JAWRA-12-0181-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).
Characterizing Rainwater Harvesting Performance and Demonstrating Stormwater Management Benefits in the Humid Southeast USA†
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1398–1411, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Characterizing Rainwater Harvesting Performance and Demonstrating Stormwater Management Benefits in the Humid Southeast USA. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) 49(6):1398-1411. DOI: 10.1111/jawr.12096, , and ,
Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- North Carolina Department of Environment
- Natural Resources Division of Water Quality
- Craven County Animal Shelter
- Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Cumberland County Cooperative Extension
- Town of Boone
- Watauga County Cooperative Extension
- Guilford County Cooperative Extension
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!