Paper No. JAWRA-12-0146-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).
A Method to Consider Whether Dams Mitigate Climate Change Effects on Stream Temperatures†
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1456–1472, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. A Method to Consider Whether Dams Mitigate Climate Change Effects on Stream Temperatures. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) 49(6):1456-1472. DOI: 10.1111/jawr.12102, , and ,
Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- California Energy Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!