Paper No. JAWRA-13-0019-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).
Time-Dependent Health Risk from Contaminated Groundwater Including Use of Reliability, Resilience, and Vulnerability as Measures†
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 14–28, February 2014
How to Cite
2014. Time-Dependent Health Risk from Contaminated Groundwater Including Use of Reliability, Resilience, and Vulnerability as Measures. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) 50(1): 14-28. DOI: 10.1111/jawr.12103, , and ,
Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EAR-1113704
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!