Paper No. JAWRA-13-0062-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).
Featured Collection: Contaminants of Emerging Concern II William Battaglin and Alan Kolok - Guest Editors
Effect of Light on Biodegradation of Estrone, 17β-Estradiol, and 17α-Ethinylestradiol in Stream Sediment†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 American Water Resources Association. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 334–342, April 2014
How to Cite
2014. Effect of Light on Biodegradation of Estrone, 17β-Estradiol, and 17α-Ethinylestradiol in Stream Sediment. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) 50(2):334-342. DOI: 10.1111/jawr.12157and ,
Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- U.S. Geological Survey Toxic Substances Hydrology Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!