Paper No. JAWRA-13-0060-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).
Featured Collection: Contaminants of Emerging Concern II William Battaglin and Alan Kolok - Guest Editors
The Hourglass: A Conceptual Framework for the Transport of Biologically Active Compounds from Agricultural Landscapes†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 266–274, April 2014
How to Cite
2014. The Hourglass: A Conceptual Framework for the Transport of Biologically Active Compounds from Agricultural Landscapes. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) 50(2): 266-274. DOI: 10.1111/jawr.12158, , , , and ,
Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0966858, 0966850
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!