Paper No. JAWRA-13-0056-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).
Featured Collection: Contaminants of Emerging Concern II William Battaglin and Alan Kolok - Guest Editors
Assessing the Potential Effects of Fungicides on Nontarget Gut Fungi (Trichomycetes) and Their Associated Larval Black Fly Hosts†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 420–433, April 2014
How to Cite
2014. Assessing the Potential Effects of Fungicides on Nontarget Gut Fungi (Trichomycetes) and Their Associated Larval Black Fly Hosts. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) 50(2):420-433. DOI: 10.1111/jawr.12166, , , , , , , , , , , , , and ,
Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB 098182
- U.S. Geological Survey Toxic Substances Hydrology Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!