Paper No. JAWRA-13-0052-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).
Featured Collection: Contaminants of Emerging Concern II William Battaglin and Alan Kolok - Guest Editors
Contaminants of Emerging Concern in Fish from Western U.S. and Alaskan National Parks — Spatial Distribution and Health Thresholds†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 American Water Resources Association. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 309–323, April 2014
How to Cite
2014. Contaminants of Emerging Concern in Fish from Western U.S. and Alaskan National Parks — Spatial Distribution and Health Thresholds. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) 50(2):309-323. DOI: 10.1111/jawr.12168, , , and ,
Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- Oregon State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!