Paper No. JAWRA-13-0190-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).
A 576-Year Weber River Streamflow Reconstruction from Tree Rings for Water Resource Risk Assessment in the Wasatch Front, Utah†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 1338–1348, October 2014
How to Cite
2014. A 576-Year Weber River Streamflow Reconstruction from Tree Rings for Water Resource Risk Assessment in the Wasatch Front, Utah. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) 50(5): 1338-1348. DOI: 10.1111/jawr.12191, , , , and ,
Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- Brigham Young University
- Charles Redd Center for Western Studies
- US Bureau of Reclamation WaterSmart. Grant Number: R13AC80039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!