Paper No. JAWRA-13-0156-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).
Hydrologic Controls on Nitrogen and Phosphorous Dynamics in Relict Oxbow Wetlands Adjacent to an Urban Restored Stream†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1365–1382, December 2014
How to Cite
2014. Hydrologic Controls on Nitrogen and Phosphorous Dynamics in Relict Oxbow Wetlands Adjacent to an Urban Restored Stream. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) 50(6):1365-1382. DOI: 10.1111/jawr.12193, , , , and ,
Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Southwest Region, Protected Resources Division, 777 Sonoma Avenue, Santa Rosa, California 95404
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: CR829676
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0423476, 0549469
- Maryland Sea Grant. Grant Numbers: DBI 06-40300, SA7528085–U
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!